In consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises herein, Pappy’s Cabin at the Pond will rent to the tenant property described under the following conditions:
1. GUEST REGISTRATION/RELEASE FORM (available upon arrival) has been completed and acknowledgement and acceptance of risk and RELEASE has been read, dated, signed and returned.
2. Tenant signing rental agreement is responsible for keeping the cabin clean and safe during the entire tenancy.
3. Absolutely No Pets allowed in cabin. If a pet is found at or in the cabin you will be subject to a cleaning fee (deflea and/or clean furniture) of no less than $150.00, cost of any repairs due to damage by pet, and expulsion from cabin area.
4. THE CABIN IS A SMOKEFREE ENVIRONMENT. You will be responsible for an expense charge of no less than $150.00 to deodorize, cost of any repairs due to damage to interior and/or exterior of cabin due to damage from smoking, and expulsion from the facilities.
5. Please do not wear riding boots or muddy shoes/boots inside cabin.
6. MAINTENANCE: Every effort is made to keep the property and its contents in good working order. Please notify us immediately of any need of repair. Let us know if anything is broken upon your arrival so that you
are not charged with the damage. We do everything possible to do repairs and maintenance before your arrive. However, during your stay with us it may be necessary to make emergency repairs or do some grounds maintenance. Everything will be corrected as soon as possible and with the least disturbance to our guests as possible. No refunds or adjustments will be made for malfunctioning equipment or emergency repairs occurring beyond our control.
7. Weather Policy: No refunds, credits, or changes due to weather.
8. No ATV’s allowed at all on our trails or grounds. It is ok to ride your ATV on our graveled driveways, to/from the Hatfield/McCoy Trail System, as long as you’re respectful and safe.
9. We do not provide daily maid service
10. All reservations require a $250 deposit by credit card due the day you make your reservation. Credit card used must belong to the guest renting the cabin. No reservation will be honored if the credit card holder isn’t present at check-in.
11. Late arrivals are welcome provided you have signed and returned your Guest registration/release forms prior to arrival.